Saturday 10 June 2017

Realization

Dear Reader,
                                                                   Patricia Huth Ellis

                                                          
This week I will not be writing a blog, just a few words and a poem.  My husband has been taken ill and is in hospital battling for life.  We never know, do we, what is round the corner, as they say.  Enjoy every moment because life is precious, and short.

                                                                                  *

Realization

I am
part of the whole.

I am
in the first light,
the bird's first song,
the sun's first dart
through he curtain crack,
in the music of summer trees.

I am
part of the alpha,
the birth,
the awakening,
the growing and spreading,
the throbbing of life.

I am part of all suffering
hands blood-stained.
Part of the love
humanity shares and
of all good things.

I am
part of the omega,
the closing, the last light,
the call back from the dark
to the bright, eternal night.

                                                                              *

With best wishes, Patricia

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem Mum. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Patricia, such a beautiful poem. Sending you so much love. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your sad news Patricia. Sending you lots of healing and positive thoughts, not least love.

    Lovely poem as always, still an avid reader.

    Miss you on Tuesday nights,

    Keely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to comment and teaching me from your wisdom and experience.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am thankful to you for sharing this awesome article with this helpful knowledge.
    https://blog.mindvalley.com/realization

    ReplyDelete